Follow these steps to download and login to the new 1TennesseeTV app!
- Set up your MyBroadband account, even if you think you already have one (or make sure you know your login credentials)
- Plug in your Firestick (or other approved device) and navigate to the App store and search for 1Tennessee (detailed instructions here)
- Download the 1TennesseeTV app
- Very important! You must call us at 784-5000 or email email@example.com to activate your new 1TV package
- Enjoy your brand new way to watch TV
Watch the tutorial video here: https://vimeo.com/318478697
A quick guideline to help with new installations for experts:
1. Perform wifi scan at all installations. Select wifi channels that are free and clear with no competing carriers.
- Manually configure wifi channel selection. (auto-provision band steering often does not effectively find clear and vacant wifi channels)
2. In applications where 5GHz channels do not have sufficient signal strength at the point of install, try 2.4GHz operation. Use of 2.4 GHz wifi for STBs is a valid practice. While 2.4GHz throughput is lower than 5GHz, the reach is much greater. Low throughput will impact tuning times, create random buffering & failed control plane communications - creating an objectionable TV experience.
3. Install speed tester (Analiti) on Firesticks and Android boxes to verify at least 25Mbps download and upload speeds at the point of install. Greater than/equal to 55dBm wifi signal strength.
*Note: Smart TVs must run Android or FireTV - Roku devices are still in development and will be approved soon*